JNVST 6th class online application registration starts now. Apply for Navdoaya VI Class Admission Selection test 2020 in nvsadmissionclasssix.in
Candidates can know here one of the glad news to apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas selection test JNVST VI Admission online application which is announced on 24 October 2018. The important details are given under this page, so, read out the complete information before you enrolling the JNVST 6th class Admission form for class VI.
Once you go through the data which is collecting form this page then you might end this Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas selection test admission process before closing the date. The Application shall be available in online mode only there is no need to pay any amount for applying this JNV Class VI Entrance exam admission form 2019-20.
JNVST 6th class Entrance exam 2020 Application:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is distributed various seats for the V passed students to conduct the JNVST class VI Entrance exam. Hence, Students must complete their Class IV &V standard from government recognized schools only. The JNV School board authorities are categorized the seat allotment 72 percent of seats are comes under rural areas and the rest of the seats are fixed to the urban areas.
So, follow the rules and the conditions while applying the JNVST Admission form 2019-20 for class 6 those conditions are specially informed by the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) Board.
JNVST 6th class Online Application form
The Detailed Information of Navodaya Vidyalayas class VI Admission form filling process is given in this page. Once the Students look below step by step process they can fill their own JNVST 6th Class VI Online Application form in the correct format. The Students shall be complete the total JNVST Admission form for class 6 before 30 th November 2020.
- The first step is, Students get the JNVST Official site www.navodaya.gov.in and then,
- Go to the JNV Selection Test registration form through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Admission portal page.
- Students may get the JNVST Admission form
- Thus, fill the details of students name and parents name and residence address, mobile number
- Thereafter, upload the Educational certificate where you finished the V class from the school headmaster/principle.
- Upload the students photograph with signature
- And then, upload parents of the student’s signature with photos
- These photo and signature attachments must upload between the sizes of 10 – 100 kb only.
- Those who are under National Institute of Open Schooling they can obtain the B Certificate with the residence as a proof document while in applying this JNVST 6th class Admission form.
- The JNV Entrance exam admission is open source, there wll be no fee for all the categories.
- In filling process, students must give the valid mobile number to get the registration id of JNV Admission form.
While in admission students must carry these following for verification:
Students those who studied under the National Institute of Open Schooling they should have the Residence roof with B Certificate
- Date of birth certificate.
- Eligibility proof like education certificate from the school where the Students complete in earlier with headmaster/principle
- Students who are finding the Admission under Rural quota must submit the residence proof and the class V, IV Certificates which are from govt recognized board schools.
Links of applying JNVST Class VI Online form
Application date: 24th October to 30th November 2020-10-28
Online link of JNV Class VI Admission form 2020-21
JNVST Class 6th Admission online form Brief Details
|Board Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the exam||Class VI Entrance exam|
|category||6 Class Entrance exam|
|Starting date to Apply||24th Oct 2020|
|Ending Date To Submit||30th Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||06 April 2020|
See JNV 6 class Notification Details about Jawahar Navodaya Admission